Are You Finding It Difficult To Understand Coordinate Geometry In 10th Standard?
“Life without geometry is pointless!!”
Mathematics has been and will always stay as the base of education. Whether you become an engineer or opt for Medicine or an Arts student, you need to understand the core concepts of Mathematics in 10th Standard very nicely. Without understanding, if you just mug up, then you may still pass in 10th but post that when the level of Mathematics would go high, you won’t be able to pass in 11th and 12th. The critical situation arises when you need a good foundation of Math sine entrance exams and you lag behind in it! You won’t have much time to learn from basics again.
Time is Money and for students, Time is life!
Let us first understand what is Coordinate Geometry?
It is describing basically a number plane which is further divided into four quadrants by two perpendicular axes: X Axis and Y Axis. Their point of intersection is known as Origin.
It is one of the most exciting as well as an important basic concept in Mathematics.
If you belong to CBSE Class 10 Math Coordinate Geometry section, then you would have majorly following topics:
- Distance Formula
- Section Formula
- Area of a triangle
You can easily understand the above concepts with the help of following ways:
- Reference Book in School:Every CBSE or similar board school has their own textbooks which they recommend their students to study. Look through the chapters and find the following topic. This is the most obvious manner.
- Books which describe Coordinate Geometry in Library:There are some great books written by Mathematic experts which you can refer and hence understand deeply. There are a number of examples also given in such descriptive books which help you to personally go through many different problems and their solutions. It is a great way to study and excel!
- NCERT solutions for class 10th Math chapter 7: We all know what is NCERT and how esteemed the institution is. The reference materials received from NCERT are highly informative and they cannot be challenged at any level. So, it is a good practice to study NCERT solutions also.
- Online Video Teaching: There is a good number of websites which offer excellent one to one teaching online at a very minimal cost. They guide you through the Chapter and even post that for any sums and queries. Their teachers are trained professionally to meet the needs of almost all students. Hence it is a great way to study in an advanced manner.
- Extra Coaching at home or classes:I would keep this option last as I am not in favor of coaching classes. I feel self-study is the best methodology and no one can beat you if you are honest to your education.
I hope, I would have clarified and helped you in making good thought process for you about how and what next to learn coordinate geometry. So, stop thinking and choose any one of the above ways to sort this out. It’s very simple!