Know About The Services That Omega Offers For Its Customers
Investing in quality auto repair services can help you relish a smooth and safe drive. While you can always take […]
Investing in quality auto repair services can help you relish a smooth and safe drive. While you can always take a DIY method for the general car maintenance services such as tune-ups, oil change, or diagnostics but always hire a professional for the complex car problems. If you want to get a better value of your car then you should know how to get the best auto service repair coverage.
Omega Auto Care is a famous company that reimburses the bill when your vehicle’s systems and covered parts collapse. The company is covered by a Fortegra company, Lyndon Southern Insurance Company and is a proud member of both the Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce and the Vehicle Protection Association. Listed below are some of the benefits that are offered by Omega:
- Roadside assistance: This includes benefits such as towing, flat tire changes, vehicle fluid delivery, jump starts, concierge service, lockout service and reimbursement.
- Rental Car Reimbursement: This includes reimbursements like New Exclusionary, Powertrain, Used Stated, Powertrain Enhanced and Powertrain Plus.
- Road Hazard Coverage: In case of a road accident the cost to repair is reimbursed. Up to $20 per incidence for the complete charges suffered by the repair is reimbursed. In case of tire replacement up to $100 for each tire per incidence is reimbursed. The maximum benefit is $400.
- Trip Interruption: This includes the protection of expenditure coverage for stays and meals incurred if left stuck due to a covered collapse and you are over hundred miles from your house.
The different types of coverage options that are offered by Omega include:
- Powertrain Protection: This is for the vehicles that are present model year plus 15 model years and not more than 250,000 odometer miles. This offers coverage on numerous vehicle systems such as transmission, engine, drive axles and transfer case. Omega provides three levels of Powertrain coverage.
- New Exclusionary: This is for vehicles that are present model year plus 7 model years and not more than 100,000 odometer miles at point of buying. It includes repairs on nearly all component systems.
- Used Stated Coverage: This is for vehicles that are present model year plus 10 model years and not more than 150,000 odometer miles. It includes most of the component systems.
The staffs at Omega Auto Care reviews the conditions of drivers and makes it possible for them to keep their vehicles past guarantee without losing sleep over possible repair bills. Compensations caused by mechanical failure are reimbursed, as covered by the vehicle service contract. The staffs here practice a complete transparency. Everything is perfectly documented in writing. No information is left out or misplaced, and no question is left unanswered. The company’s main aim is to ensure that the customers get the best deal possible, basis on their vehicle, their requirements, and budget.
In addition, the company strives to provide its customers peace of mind by providing auto repair insurance for vehicles that have been possessed past their factory warranties. So, contact Omega today if you want to get some more information on this.