Luxury Private Jet Tours
When people hear “private jet travel,” what usually comes to mind is the image of a group of CEOs in […]
When people hear “private jet travel,” what usually comes to mind is the image of a group of CEOs in three-piece suits enjoying martinis while flying from one huge business merger to the next. While business travelers do make up the bulk of passengers on private jets, there is another popular reason to fly private: global tours. Year after year these privately chartered vacations become more and more popular, as evidenced by the amount of packages on offer through travel agencies.
Yes, travelers throughout the world who enjoy some luxury in their preferred method of transport are discovering the joys of private jet tours. And these excursions aren’t just limited to island hopping. There are tours catering to all tastes, from those thirsting for culture and education to those with an eye more for adventure.
With that in mind, here is a list of some of the most popular private jet tours in the world.
Around the World
This comprehensive, 24-day tour is sponsored by National Geographic and delivers everything the intrepid international traveler could ever want – and more. Passengers on this tour traverse the globe with NatGeo ecological and wildlife experts. Some highlights include:
- Visiting 12 UNESCO World Heritage sites, such as the Taj Mahal, the Great Pyramids and the lost Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- Experiencing Tanzania with certified NatGeo explorers.
- The discovery of the lost culture of Easter Island, including the famed moai statues.
- Snorkeling in the great barrier reef
- Embarking on a game drive in the Serengeti Plain.
The Grand Safari
Those with an interest in the natural world can opt for this luxury safari. Travelers will visit five disparate countries, each with its own unique ecosystem, over a period of days. Highlights of The Grand Safari include:
- Visiting stunning game preserves via private airstrips.
- Observing Namibia’s Etosha Pan, which contains watering holes that bring various animals, including lions and zebras.
- Traveling to the stunning Victoria Falls of Zambia.
- Visiting South Africa’s Sabi Game reserve, home to a wide array of mammals and more than 500 bird species.
Around the World: Extraordinary Cultures
This 22-day journey focuses on the enduring traditions of unique cultures found in nine different countries. Accompanied by a cultural anthropologist, those who opt for this tour will experience the utmost in art, music and culture. Some specific highlights of this expedition includes:
- Visiting the ancient temples and shrines of Kyoto and Nara, Japan.
- Experiencing Bali’s rich culture through arts, crafts and even elephant rides.
- Enjoying the lush green islands of Vietnam’s Ha Long Bay.
- Traveling to Kathmandu Valley.
- Venturing deep into the Himalaya to visit the ancient Kingdom of Bhutan.
- Gorilla trekking in the bamboo forests of Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda.
These are just three all-inclusive private jet tours that cover a multitude of countries and almost every continent on Earth. Indeed, these luxury excursions don’t come cheap. But for those who can afford to splurge on their adventures, there are few better ways to experience the world.
Alexander Cohen offers worldwide private flight reservations and is an international jet charter expert. He has been representing clients in the marketplace for over 10 years and specializes in chartering private jets to an from London, UK.