The Twelve Houses of Astrology
1. The 1st house is of Aries: Driven by physical appearance Aries personalities are independent. Being the first of the […]
1. The 1st house is of Aries: Driven by physical appearance Aries personalities are independent. Being the first of the zodiac signs, they go out and get what they want or need. Aries can be independent, optimistic, generous, enthusiastic, and courageous. Downside of their personalities is Moody, Short-Tempered, Self-Involved, Impulsive and Impatient.
2. The 2nd house is ruled by Taurus: Associated to good parenting and fiscal stability. Strengths include Loyalty, Persistence, Dependability, Patience and Generosity. Weaknesses include Stubbornness, Laziness, Possessiveness, Materialistic and Self Indulging.
3. The 3rd house is of Gemini: It has been debated over the last few centuries that Gemini’s have Two brains. Strengths are; Energetic, Clever, Imaginative, Witty and Adaptable. Weaknesses are; Superficial, Impulsive, Restless, Devious and Indecisive.
4. The 4th house is ruled Cancer: It is represented by family, ancestors, roots, and home, both the home and what they set up. Cancers are loyal, dependable, caring, adaptive and truly responsive. Weaknesses include moody, clingy, self-pity, oversensitive and self-absorbed.
5. The 5th house is of Leo: Leos are lovers, lead to pleasure, leisure and their relationship to children. They are confident, ambitious, loyal and encouraging. Their weaknesses include pretentious, domineering, melodramatic, stubborn and vein.
6. The 6th house is Virgo: everyday life, daily work and colleagues, lower-ranking co-workers, and health. Virgo’s are analytical, observant, helpful, reliable, and precise. On the other hand they can be skeptical, fussy, inflexible, cold and interfering.
7. Libra The 7th house: Is opposite the 1st house and it represents other people, the native’s behavior towards other people. Libra is diplomatic, graceful, peaceful, idealistic, and hospitable. They can be superficial, vain, indecisive and unreliable.
8. Scorpios are of the 8th house: It may be a symbolic death and creation of life. Scorpios are loyal, passionate, resourceful, observant and dynamic. On an off day they can be jealous, obsessive, suspicious, manipulative and unyielding.
9. Sagittarius is The 9th house: travels, abstract and higher concepts, spirituality, and foreign matters. They strive in independence and are unemotional. These creatures can be very fical and domineering. As a Sagittarius nothing in their life seems to affect them.It is the realm of spirituality and philosophy, higher ideals, faraway travels, both physical and inner ones.
10. Capricorn The 10th house: is referred to as the Midheaven: social success, professional destiny, and the mother. Capricorns are responsible, patient, ambitious, resourceful and loyal. They tend to be dictorial, inhibited, conceited, distrusting and unimaginative. It is the opposite of the 4th house which leads to sensual lust and love.
11. Aquarius The 11th house: friends, collective projects, supports and protections in life. Aquarius is witty, clever, a humanitarian and intentive. Their weaknesses include stubborn, unemotional, sarcastic, rebellious and aloof. This 11th house is related to all kinds of humanitarian topics.
12. The 12th house is of the Pisces: They are family orientated and help friends and lovers through everyday life. Pisces are compassionate accepting, devoted and imaginative. They also they can be oversensitive, indecisive, self pitying lazy and an escapist.
Click here for a free tarot reading online: http://tarotfortunes.com/